- Night vision mode: 2 red LEDs, 30-hour battery life
- Spot mode: 3 white LEDs, 21-hour battery life
- Flood mode: 2 white LEDs, 30-hour battery life
- Spot+flood: 5 white LEDs, 16-hour battery life
- Power source: Energizer Max 3 AAA
- Lamp: 5 white Nichia LEDs
- White LED max output: 45 lumens
- Additional LEDs: 2 red
- Dimensions: 2.75 by 1.63 inches
- Weight: 1.92 ounces (without batteries)
Energizer's leadership in the portable lighting industry spans more than 110 years. The company started in 1898 when Conrad Hubert, a Russian immigrant, lit up New York City with the introduction of the newly patented electric hand torch or flashlight. Soon afterward, Hubert began manufacturing flashlights, batteries, and light bulbs under the name Eveready. Hubert put his first flashlights into the hands of New York City policemen, resulting in high visibility and nearly instantaneous success for his product. Over the years, Eveready's technology team introduced the tungsten bulb, made numerous switch improvements, and developed spotlights to project the light forward. Energizer's commitment to flashlight and battery technology took a substantial step forward in 1982 with the opening of its Westlake, Ohio, research and development center, one of the industry's largest. In April 2000, Energizer was spun off as an independent company now known as Energizer Holdings, Inc.
This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.